The local history guide “Tsarskoye Selo and the Town of Pushkin in the Historical Time” is presented to your attention .
Main events of more than 300-year history of the town of Pushkin are reflected in the guide.
The project was carried out from 2011 to 2012 according to the order of the municipal formation of the town of Pushkin within limits of the Municipal grant in the nomination “History of Tsarskoye Selo in Persons” .
Responsibilities of the local government
According to the article 7 of Regulation of municipality of Pushkin town
there are following responsibilities of local government.
Responsibilities of local significance:
-enforcement and changes of town Regulations, control of it's
- ownership, use and disposal of municipal property;
- local finances, planning, confirmation and execution of city budget, determining local taxes
and duties, deciding other financial tasks of local significance;
- complex of social and economical development of the town;
- maintainance and utilisation of municipal dwelling fund and non dwelling buildings;
- development and improvement of municipal health care,
securing of sanitary living conditions of local population;
- defence of public order, organization support of municipal institutions of public order
defense, control of their work;
- control of planning and construction on Pushkin territories;
- creating conditions for dwelling and social cultural construction;
- organization, keeping and development of municipal energy, gas, heat and water supply
- organization of fuel supply to population and municipal establishment;
- planting of greenery on the territory of Pushkin ;
- organization of street cleaning services;
- organization of ritual services and maintainance of burial grounds ;
- organization and keeping of archives;
- organization of transport service for Pushkin population and and it's
maintainance of communication service;
- improving conditions for local trade, public catering and housing
- making conditions for activity of cultural establishments in Pushkin;
- organization and maintainance of municipal information service;
- creating conditions for development of physical culture and sport in Pushkin;
- securing of social support services and help for population ;
- taking part in the environmental protection around Pushkin and it's
- organization of municipal
fire fighting service.