Tsarskoe Selo - town of Pushkin
The resplendent suburb of St.Petersburg
The local history guide “Tsarskoye Selo and the Town of Pushkin in the Historical Time” is presented to your attention .
Main events of more than 300-year history of the town of Pushkin are reflected in the guide.
The project was carried out from 2011 to 2012 according to the order of the municipal formation of the town of Pushkin within limits of the Municipal grant in the nomination “History of Tsarskoye Selo in Persons” .
On the 16 of April a round table meeting of the Ecological Development Centre took
place in the CCI of Pushkin and Pavlovsk. The meeting became a follow up of the conference
“Pushkin district future development”, where the main problems and risks were
discussed and the further actions were scheduled.
On the meeting the creation of several thematic grounds was approved:
- Popularization of bicycling and walking;
- Smart city, smart quarter, smart street, smart home;
- Residential solid waste (RSW);
- Ho using maintenance and utilities ;
- Parks, trees, lawns, planting (flora);
- Preservation of a historical look of Pushkin and Pavlovsk;
- Yuzhniy town construction, redevelopment of Babolovskypark and Volhonka area.
One of the main results of the meeting is a decision to organize new round table
meetings on the each thematic ground in the nearest future in order to work out strategies
and to prepare projects. The pointed projects should be presented to active citizens on
the field-oriented forum at the end of June.
THE INVESTMENT PROJECT
Multifunctional International business - park